Window shopping for pastries and hotels. Hotel Campo de Fiori looks really nice, and may be the hotel I choose next time when in Rome.
La Pergola definitely wins the price for best culinary experience on this trip to Rome. After a six course dinner (“one” of the courses included seven different desserts) and lots of great wine, we enjoyed the view over the city togehter with Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem. Three stars in the Michelin Guide does’nt hurt either.
* Bright: Office Organization Tip + Moodboard
* Wallpaper: Nytt i sovrummet
* Pimp you bed: headboard hunting
* Workspaces: Saturday Sweets
* Let in the sunshine: Fabolous Room Friday 10.14.11
* Decor meets Make-up: Weekend Decorating: DIP decorating secrets for your beauty!