Today is the International Women’s Day, and I am so thankful for all the congrats I have recieved during the day. Congratulations to all you wonderful women out there!
My celebration is (as usual) jasmine tea and something sweet. Today’s twist: Brownie cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie dough frosting.
Thursday inspiration in few links below:
- This weeks outfits: What They Wore, Paris Fashion Week
- Colour inspiration: Great Styling – Pantone tarts
- Bedroom: Seriously in LOVE with Gabriel…
- Streetstyle: On the Street…Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris
- Jumpsuit: Hair Shot – FW – Paris
- The perfect leather jacket: clemence in balenciaga
- Yummy snack: Classic Pesto+Toast with Pesto, shrimp and garlic
- PFW, Louis Vuitton: Paris day 4